Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Happened?







I have had a very rude awakening today – actually two! 

Awakening #1
This morning I peeked at my last blogging date, and I have to say that I don’t know what happened or where the time went. 

Awakening #2
For the first time in ages, I “slipped” into a pair of jeans and was unable to button or zip them.  They weren’t just snug, I physically couldn’t pull the denim close enough together to get the button through the buttonhole, let alone get them zipped. They fit last week, I’m sure.

Conclusion
I haven’t had time to blog because I must have been eating. 

Hmm…..It’s a good thing that the New Year is right around the corner.  I think it’s time for some changes.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Let us pinky swear to practice better habits in 2011!

    ReplyDelete